37 Happiness Quotes For A Winning Life
- "Happiness depends upon ourselves." - Aristotle
- "One of the secrets to a happy life is continuous small treats."
- Iris Murdoch
- "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." - Mahatma Gandhi
- "Happiness is an inside job. Don't assign anyone else that much control over your life." - Mandy Hale
- "If you can dream it, then you can achieve it." - Zig Zigler
- "No matter how many mistakes you make or how slowly you progress, you're still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying."
- Tony Robbins
- "The first ingredient for happiness is to avoid too much lengthy meditation of the past." - Andre Maurois
- "Life only comes around once, so do whatever makes you happy, and be with whoever makes you smile." - Unknown
- "Happiness is being married to your best friend." - Unknown
- "Whoever is happy will make others happy too." - Mark Twain
- "It's not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness." - Charles Spurgeon
- "Being happy is letting go of what let you down." - Mike Falzone
- "Don't ever be afraid to show who you really are. As long as you are happy with yourself, no one else's opinion matters." - Unknown
- "We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish." - Tony Robbins
- "Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals, and charge after them in an unstoppable manner." - Les Brown
- "I want to see what happens when I don't give up." - Unknown
- "Make your anger so expensive that no one can afford it, and your happiness so cheap that almost anyone can get it for free."
- "Your imperfections make you human. Your humanity makes you influential." - Josh Shipp
- "The average person works at fifty percent or less of their potential. Your job is to unleash that extra fifty percent." - Brian Tracy
- "I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires, rather than attempting to satisfy them." - John Stuart Mills
- "Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but giving more." - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- "Remember that happiness does not depend upon who you are or what you have, but solely upon how you think." - Dale Carnegie
- "Don't let someone else's opinion of you become your reality." - Les Brown
- "The key difference between someone who is successful and someone who is not is the way that each of them thinks."
- Charles Marshall
- "Happiness is not in another place; it is in this place. Happiness is not in another hour. It is in this hour." - Walt Whitman
- "Love is the master key that opens the gates to happiness."
- Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "Happiness is not something you postpone for the future. It is something you design for the present." - Jim Rohn
- "It's in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped."
- Tony Robbins
- "Be fearless in pursuit of what sets your soul on fire." - Unknown
- Remember this: Very little is needed to make a happy life."
- "I encourage you to accept that you may not see a path now, but that doesn't mean it's not there." - Nick Vujicic
- "I feel that luck is when preparation meets opportunity."
- Oprah Winfrey
- "Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking what's in it for themselves." - Brian Tracy
- "Plenty of people miss their share of happiness not because they never found it, but because they never stopped to enjoy it."
- William Feather
- "If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way."
- Napolean Hill
- "Today I choose life. Every morning I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to make choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but to embrace it." - Kevyn Aucoin
- "If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Don't tie it to people or a thing." - Albert Einstein
- "True happiness comes from making others happy. Give and share your love every day." - Tinku Razoria
Thanks for reading!
Tell us in the comments below: what's your favorite quote and why?
Stay awesome. Have a great day.
Are We "Best Content On The Internet" Worthy?
No annoying popups, no frustrating spam begging for your email address.
If you don't think we publish the best content on the internet, we don't think we deserve to get to know someone as great as you.
If you do, well here ya go.
Copyright Information: Copyright Elite Happiness. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link to www.elitehappiness.com. Please contact us for permission to reproduce this content in other media formats.